Kingdoms is essentially a persistent, FOB-style PvP event on Skyfall PvX server. Persistent FOB-style in that the longer a tribe maintains their FOB, the greater their loot becomes. It is opt-in only. Meaning, only those tribes who wish to participate in the event are permitted to be attacked or raided. There will be a few designated Kingdom Vaults around the PvE portion of the map. During most days of the month, these locations are in PvE and therefore safe from any attack. This is the peace time in which Kingdoms should build and prepare for war. Tribes that own one of these Kingdoms are eligible for great rewards from the Skyfall staff. The longer you can hold a Kingdom, the greater the rewards!
When the countdown timer above ends, the entire server will be switched over to PvP for two (2) hours. This is the PvP portion of the Kingdom war. Skyfall Admins are online to officiate. The server will also be passworded so that only regular Skyfall PvX players will be able to login. If you are not pvp-ing over a Kingdom Vault, do not pvp during an event. Kingdom Towers that are in permanent PvP zones can be attacked at any time. This extra risk comes with greater rewards.
A War is simply the PvP portion of the event in which players/tribes fight over Kingdom Vaults. The number of consecutive wars a player owns the same Kingdom determines their Loot List multiplier. So if you have owned the same Kingdom for the third week in a row, we will give you 3x the Loot List.
Claiming a Kingdom
Each Kingdom will have a Kingdom Vault built by Skyfall Masters in it. This vault will be UNLOCKED so that anyone may access it. It may not be intentionally attacked or damaged. At the conclusion of the event, Skyfall Staff will view the contents of each of these Kingdom Vaults to establish ownership. To claim ownership of a Kingdom, place a note with your discord name (Ramsonne#3832 in my case) written on it inside the Kingdom Vault.
|Southern Jungle:||75, 21||Daring||3|
|Iceberg:||16, 11||James Isdabomb||1|
|Winter's Maw:||14, 52||N/A||1|
|The Frozen Tooth:||35, 57||PULLOUT||6|
|Hidden Lake:||22, 68||N/A||1|
If you do not wish to participate in the event, do not leave any of your tribe assets near a Kingdom Vault.
- Anyone may build around a Kingdom Vault at any time, during or outside of an event.
- Kingdom Vaults in the permanent PvP zones may be attacked any day, at any time.
- Tribes may build whatever defenses they want, use whatever tames or items they want, to defend a Kingdom Vault so that only they may claim it.
- Bed Blocking around Kingdom Vaults during PvE is a permittable strategy as the beds can be destroyed when the server turns PvP.
- Do not intentionally damage a Kingdom Vault. They are left UNLOCKED at all times.
- Tribes may team up or form alliances at will.
- Tribes may own as many Kingdom Vaults as they like but each discord account only gets one entry in the giveaway. And each Kingdom Vault can only have one note, with one Discord name on it or all are void.
- Each discord member(player) can only claim one Kingdom Vault per event.
- Any player/tribe may join a Kingdom event at any time. There is no registration process.
During a Kingdoms event (while the server is full PvP), no one may attack/raid/kill anyone or anything not in the direct vicinity of a Kingdom Vault. This includes caves or any other place inside the normal PvP zone. If you are not pvp-ing over a Kingdom Vault, do not pvp during an event.
To the Victor belong the spoils
At the end of the event, each player with their discord account on a note, in a Kingdom Vault, will be entitled to enter a giveaway in our discord. The discord Giveaway selects one entrant at random so everyone that owns a Kingdom has an equal chance of winning. The Giveaway will last about 24 hours after the event ends giving every Kingdom owner ample time to enter.
Every player who claims a Kingdom Vault, is eligible to be an entrant in the Discord Giveaway for the event. The Giveaway can be considered First Prize. One entrant chosen at random will win the Discord Giveaway which includes the following;
- 10,000 Metal Ingots
- 2,000 Cementing Paste
- 1,000 Polymer
- (5) Eerie Turrets
- 50 Rockets and a Rocket Turret
- More determined by Admins (more tribes that compete, the more loot we give)...
The Loot List
- 1( x multiplier) Auto Turret(s)
- 2( x multiplier) Metal Foundations
- 1( x multiplier) Giant Metal Hatchframe(s)
- 8( x multiplier) Metal Walls
- 100( x multiplier) gasoline
- 1( x multiplier) Journeyman quality Rocket Launcher(s)
- 1( x multiplier) Vault(s)
- 1( x multiplier) Ascendant Flak Suit (2k Durability)
- 1( x multiplier) Eerie Turret(s)
- 1( x multiplier) Element
Every participant who owns a Kingdom is entitled to receive a multiplier of the loot list. The number of consecutive Wars for which the player has owned the same Kingdom determines the value of the multiplier. The line items with a red background are specific to PvP zoned Kingdoms, also listed with red backgrounds in the Kingdoms Tower table.
Ex: If a player claims Stonehenge for the third War in a row, they would receive 3 auto turrets, 6 foundations, 3 Giant Metal hatchframes, 24 walls, 300 Gasoline, and 3 Rocket Launchers.
The Loot List Multiplier
The Loot List Multiplier is determined by the number of consecutive Wars for which you have owned your Kingdom. The multiplier caps out at ten (10). This multiplier is inherited when a Kingdom is newly captured. The new Kingdom owner receives the INHERITED multiplier from the last owner for the current war and then it resets back to one (1). This makes capturing a Kingdom long-held by a competitor desirable. Think of inheritance as the spoils an army would gain from conquering an enemy castle.
Ex: Suppose Player A has owned Stonehenge for six wars and then it is captured by Player B in the seventh. Player B would get six (6) time the Loot List rewards and only then does it reset the multiplier back down to one (1).